Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Importance of Eyebrows

I have always been a relatively low maintenance girl when it comes to beauty. I don't wear a lot of make-up regularly or spend multiple hours on my hair, but one thing I pay a lot of attention to is my eyebrows. I firmly believe that they can transform the look of your entire face. I also know that the perfect shaping of an eyebrow is truly an art, and requires a lot of patience. Finding the perfect person for this task can be difficult, but for years now I have used a brow artist named Kelly Baker and would love to pass along my discovery with all of you!

Kelly does amazing work and gives each and every one of her clients personal attention. Take a look at her website (http://kelleybakerbrows.com/about.html) it is full of before and after shots that can really make you a believer. She was also voted 2008 Best Eyebrow Shaping by LA City Search. For those of you not in the LA area Kelly also recently came out with her own line of brow brushes, tweezers, and highlighters.


No comments:

Post a Comment