Monday, July 25, 2011

Put your 3D Glasses on!

About a year and a half ago the program Live Interior 3D Standard was introduced to the Rockstar Headquarter by tech savvy Bill. Live Interior 3D program is an interior design application that lets you build your event, house or office on your mac.

Most of our events are not only about the tabletop design but overall décor, creating that perfect environment. At jesGORDON/properFUN, With the large scale events that come our way, 3D Standard is the perfect tool.

We love perfection; so being able to create the floorplans perfectly to scale makes our productions day of move smoothly (Production on the day of should never be a guessing game anyways!). Our clients find it very difficult to envision the events themselves. They come to us with a list of ideas in their head but don't really see how it could come together, or better yet, if their ideas even to together, so they look to us to not only design their event but to give them a visual before they even step foot in the room. The feedback is ALWAYS positive.

Have you played The Sims games? 3D program is like decorating your own space on The Sims except with much more advanced tools and availabilities of décor items. I used to spend hours decorating the house of my dreams and not actually playing with the characters. So I had no problem spending endless hours playing with the program once it was installed.

To practice all the tools in the program, I built my own union Square apartment. It was a perfect space because it was small enough for me to measure with a measuring tape and I knew all the details (measurements and locations of the walls, windows, doors, and furniture). I attached the real photo of my room and the 3D version of it. Looking back at these renderings, I definitely was not fully utilizing what the program offers. As you can see, the 3D rendering still looks very computer created and not polished.

After about a year of pumping out 3D projects for our clients, I started a project of my own, building my DREAM HOME. It is a 1400sq. ft NYC apt built from a scratch. I am very much in love with materials like wood, metal, and tiles. You will notice the ceiling, walls, and floors all include all these materials.

These photos are few of my favorite projects I’ve worked on for our clients!

Put your 3D glasses on and ENJOY J

xoxo
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment