Monday, March 5, 2012

5 Best FREE Photography Apps for iPhone

Most of the inspirations for our designs come from the street, people, and other things around us. Thanks to the iPhone, which is equipped with the best phone cameras on the market, it allowed us to be able to capture the images from anywhere we are. But the most exciting part about the iPhone camera is the hundreds of apps that provide truly professional features and enhancements.
I wanted to share five of my favorite photography apps every iPhone photographer should't be without!

Instagram

Instagram is one of the easiest photography apps with minimum fuss (there is no exposure adjustment or tweaking of the creative filters it applies) that creates very pleasing images. "Less is more" is a perfect phrase for this app. It's my go-to app when I am interested in sharing a quick moment with a bit of visual flair. Though I love my Nikon D60 DSLR camera, honestly one of the best photos I've taken during my trip to CA was taken with Instagram. Jes is a big fan of instagram. Follow Jes (jesgordon) on Instagram and check out her inspirational photos.



Classic TOY
This app emulates a classic toy Camera.
The Classic Toy app offers unique films and lenses such as a basic single-focus lens, a multi-shot lens that can take various photos consecutively, a fisheye lens, and others. My favorite part about this app is the fact that I don't have to crop my photo like Instagram or leme Cam.


Leme Cam - Tilt Shift Lens
Few of my photography apps offer lenses/filters that overlap with each others. But Leme Cam provides one very special camera lens, Tilt Shift, that the other apps don't offer. A "Tilt-shift lens" creates photos that focus on a small part of the image while de-emphasizing other parts.


PanoStitcher
This app comes in very handy when I want to snap a quick room-shot after an installation. This app is simple to use, fast and creates great panoramas.


Pocketbooth
This app takes better photobooth photos than the real one!
** A Tip, go into a real photo booth and take photos with this app. The combination of the great lighting from the booth and the app that perfectly replicates the experience of a 1950s-era model 11 photobooth creates amazing photo-strips!

No comments:

Post a Comment